Tuesday, October 13, 2015

the sickening waiting game....

 the sickening waiting game....

it was a very testing period for me - waiting for the greenlight to start my USA exploring trip.

meanwhile back home, besides being LL, there wasn't much for me to do. i realised the limited time i had wasn't appreciated at all by the kids or wifey. they went about their daily routine without the slightest hint that i might not be around for a long long time 

surprisingly only lesbo paid much attention to me. she kept asking me what i would like to eat, she would cook it for me. oh sweet lesbo! if only u were not as manly as me, i could have fallen in love with u. 

and so damnn bo liao, i post this little exasperating feeling here. 

a little conversation with a reader:

Quote Originally Posted by krafty View Post
no, i did it with my lesbo maid...sounds familiar to you...?
lesbo prefers my wifey. why do u think she dresses like a man and holds lesbians party in my backyard? the wifey is turning so "pink" now. i think she's bringing lesbo to attend pinkdot this weekend at honglim.

and here the husby - me - is worried sick and apprehensive about my new venture into USA(Ulu Sembawang Area) of some primitive jungle of nobody's land 

finally,  what i love to hear is : ah bar, i hate to tell u this....... your new frontier exploration is CANCELLED! 

a disappointed reader:

the sickening waiting game....

Quote Originally Posted by krafty View Post
knn...probably you not good enough...
i do not like being sucked by monster "bionic" mozzies. u smack it, it still flies around. after sucking u shiok shiok, it leaves behind a very big itchy like hell mark.

then when u r sleeping in a cosy sleeping bag, some horny snake would just crawl into it and sleeps with u. my god!! and it really knows where's the best and cosy warm spot to sleep.....your hot crotch! u just freeze and don't startle startle it or else!

 Quote Originally Posted by krafty View Post
ah bar, with your company, i dun feel so surrounded by greenies.
those are just the appetisers. wait till u face the real things.... 

i so tormented by those incidents especially the funny looking snake sleeping on my crotch in between the balls and my own little snake, i couldn't get my little snake to transform into a cum spitting cobra :'( to aggravate my mental torment, the wifey is suspecting i could be having a tryst with lesbo.

oh heavens!! may the lightning fries me crisp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment