Tuesday, October 13, 2015

softer side to macho maid lesbo

softer side to macho maid lesbo

i couldn't help to notice the feminine soft side of lesbo was all being featured when she bathed my doggies. she did it in such gentle stroke and the doggies seemed to enjoy it so much they remained very still and fixed their gaze lovingly at her.

after a good massaging bath, lesbo would dry them in towel. then hairblown them. after that, she would comb them gently and get this - even sang to them.

....and i realised what manly basso voice she got. even the doggies were howling in harmony to her songs. my goodness!! 

this posting stimulated a poem from a reader:

God Meng Seng is offlineAlfrescian
Join Date
Oct 2008
Posts
434
My ReputationPoints: 26 / Power: 0

Default Re: softer side to macho maid lesbo

I would like to dedicated my love for caucasian gentleman. Please read my poem dedicated to ANG MO!

Ang mo tua kee fuck me please!
I drop my undies go down on my knees!
I suck your cock until you cum!
You shove your pole into my bum!

Ang mo tua kee always the best!
Fat and long and needs no rest!
I spread my kar chng put some grease!
So you can have your smooth release!

And mo ang mo have me now!
Come to Singapore, your cash cow!
We open our asses all for free!
Because Ang Mo is always tua kee!!!!!!

my runaway maid is tua ni. my hippo maid is even more tua ni ni. but alas! this lesbo maid is as flat as changi airport runway. but she's very much handsome than any guys here . that one, u can bet on!

footnote: i ve written a story each for all my 3 ex-maids: runaway maid, then it was replaced by hippo maid and finally by lesbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment