some time back in my last birthday, wifey got me a very expensive ck undies. lo and behold! lesbo also got the same ck undies. by now everyone should know that lesbo was braless and wore man's undies. 

here's the comedy begins....

i didn't know she also had a pair of ck undies identical to mine. mine was the original thing. hers was like made in china or some other 3rd world cuntry like maybe bangladesh or hell! who knows where??

again, one hot afternoon, there was the cursed ck undies hanging near to my towel stand obviously, i tot it was mine so i took it into the bathroom to change after shower.

i was about to go out and lesbo coyly approached me. "sir, did u see a ck undie hanging near to your towel?"

"sure," i said. "i m wearing it now. why?"

"sorry sir," she was embarrassed and it was the first time i saw her blushed. "that's my ck u are wearing.."

'WHAT!!" i rushed into my wardrobe and flipped over all my undies. oh shit!! my amercian ck was sneering at me ......

yes, for those who were very curious, she wore M size so did I