the whole damn day, i couldn't concentrate my work. my balls were paining and aching and screaming!!

that bloody lesbo for nothing and in her haste this morning banged into me....and chun chun she jerk her muscular knee right into my precious jewels which sent me crouching on the floor groaning as though i was being raw rape by a sheman 

it was a fucking sexperience! the balls had swollen and i gotta ice it. shit! iced balls....what a joke!

the whole day, i just couldn't sit still to concentrate on my paperworks. the pain kept welling up if i sat still. momentarily, gotta get up and jumped up and down. it was liked the balls were being dislodged from the lumpar. horrible feeling!!

to aggravate thing, the moment i stepped into the door after a ballful day, lesbo gotta asked apologetically: "sir, how's your balls? u need me to massage for it? u'd feel better, sir....."

oh shit!! i felt liked weeping and dig a hole to bury myself in.....