it's sunday and off day for lesbo.

DING DONG! lesbo rushed out from her room dashed to the front door and opened. standing outside was lo and behold!! my runaway maid carla!! lesbo was macholy attired while carlo was all dressed up like ready to fiesta ciesta - so bloody sexy that could make any horny guy nosebleed.

lesbo had sprayed herself some very familiar fragrance. oh no!! she used my CK MAN cologne....my very expensive cologne! no wonder most bottles were evaporating so fast and i thought it was the hot weather.....

"bye, sir," lesbo manly greeted me as i stood that mesmerised by carla 's sexiness. "bye, sir," carla smiled and greeted me too.

as i waved goodbye to both of them like a devoting father, lesbo put her arm around carla's shoulder while she hugged lesbo's thick trunk lovingly. and both of them walked away towards the sunlight.....

wow! so romantic!!