Tuesday, October 13, 2015

butch lesbo and her lesbian bitch


this morning, it was romance in the air....well, at least for lesbo, i think.

before 9am, i was awaken by the chuckling and loud talking from monster in law who had a visit from her monster laukuaybu friend who incidentally brought along with her maid too.

bo bian, i gotta get up, washed and prepared for work.

as i done my cleaning up and preening, i headed for the kitchen for my breakfast and morning's paper. oh shit! i couldn't believe what i was seeing.....

butchy lesbo was having a romancing time with monster friend's maid, lesbian bitch!! wow! happening!
they were holding hands and not in sisterly manner but in a loverly pattern. my jaw was agape. my eyes were popping...and what happened next really blew me away!!

they kissed...... OH MY GOD!!

a reader got really sexcited and posted:

Nelson_Tan is offlineAlfrescian (M)
Join Date
Jul 2008
Posts
183
My ReputationPoints: -32 / Power: 0

Default Re: arrival of braless maid in man's red undies

man gots stronger hands and bigger arms to doing housewerk. more clean you house can be. i likes men with big hands and stronger to holding
 my reply:

Nelson, i think i better pass my manly handsome maid to u. maybe u can breed a litter of rabbits. s/he is definitely better than your benny or alan or watever. 

ai mai? 

i cannot tahan her any more. she keeps banging my balls. OUCH!! dunno purposely or not purposely. but whenever we langar - which is very often now - my balls kena crashed 


No comments:

Post a Comment