i m both sexcited and excited when i got news that i would be sending off to a new frontier in USA - Ulu Sembawang Area to explore for prospective development in that super remote virgin jungle area.

i ve 2 persons in mind that i hope i could bring (but fat luck!!). one would be my li'l brother leetahsar the plant fairy or my very strong, manly and loving lesbomaid.

lesbo won hands down in my fantasy that i would be able to bring her along. she would carry all my baggage - just like letichia carrying her boyboy's in the NOOSE.  . if i were to be lost, waylaid by cannibals in the jungle, she could bravely defend for me. she was such a loving maid and a freaking strong and manly one.

during long lonely and hormone-charged nights, maybe lesbo could be also..... oh shit!!  what did she put into my breakfast this morning??!!